Prime rating and Stand‐by rating1
‘Prime power’ is designed for unlimited hours, as compared to 'Emergency stand-by' designed for 200 hours in a year. Prime rated Gensets also permit 10% temporary overloading. Users need to carefully select the Gen set rating to meet their requirement. KOEL offers Prime power as standard offer. Contact KOEL for stand-by ratings.
- Phase Voltages & Currents, Frequency, Reverse power, Genset kVA , KW, KVAr , KWH,
- Lube oil Pressure, Engine Temperature RPM, Run Hours, No. of starts, Fuel Level
- Battery charge condition
- Mod bus communication, Remote Monitoring
- Battery charging failure, Over/Under speed, Over Current, Over/Under Voltage, Over KW, Phase Seq., Phase missing, Mains Under voltage, Earth Fault trip, Fuel level Alarm
- Low lube oil Pressure, High Engine Temperature, Low/High battery voltage, Low Fuel Level, Over Crank protection, Routine Maint. indicator, Genset Test Facility, Mains Frequency, Fail to crank Being in control of your Genset is certainly a winning edge