KIRLOSKAR 15KVA / 12KW DG sets (Silent Diesel Generator Set) Revised CPCB norms are aimed at protecting the environment by reducing Gen set emissions and improving emission quality.These are some of the most stringent emission norms in the world To meet the new norms, KOEL R & D team had choice of multiple technologies. While selecting the technology, KOEL laid significant emphasis on long term needs of users viz:
- High reliability and durability of Gen sets: Owing to extreme opera & conditions in India, preference has been given to robust configurations that have been running successfully for several years
- Low running costs: An effort to reduce emissions tends to increase the running costs. KOEL has succeeded in achieving both in the same design.
- Optimized fuel efficiency as per actual usage: KOEL Green Gensets are tuned to provide maximum fuel efficiency in the most common operating band. At KOEL, we call it O2E series (Optimal Operating Efficiency).
- Affordable, On‐site support: Proven technology ensures that product support is available close‐by, without waiting for a specialist. KOEL team has taken special efforts to keep complex technologies at bay, which may require high on‐site maintenance costs
- All this, while keeping the initial costs within the reach of a smart Gen set buyer